Microsoft Dynamics NAV (formerly Navision) is an ERP software (Enterprise Resource Planning) aimed at mid-size businesses and their specific needs. NAV incorporates two instrumental aspects: fully integrated functions for all business processes and a comprehensive user interface.
Available standard functions for Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Reading stock list, product hierarchy, product version data
- Reading, modifying and creating contacts
- Reading, modifying and creating customers
- Reading and creating delivery addresses
- Instant generation of offers and orders
- Customer-specific pricing
- Stock query for defined storage locations
- Reading posted sales documents
- Reading active sales processes
- Multi-client capable
- Multilingual and multicurrency
- Web-Service interface
More functions can be added by the ERP partner as required.
web.connector for NAV supports a number of interfaces and therefore also different NAV versions:
- NAV 2.60 – NAV 5.0 (Classic Client with NAS)
- NAV 2009 (Classic Client and Web-Services)
- NAV 2013 (Classic Client and Web-Services)
- NAV 2015, 2016/2017 (with web.connector 3.0)
- Licences for objects, tables, codeunits are included
Older NAV versions on request.
The required business processes have to be provided by the Microsoft Dynamics business partner.
web.connector 3.0 is a product of TSO-DATA GmbH.