The web.connector is an online interface for Microsoft Dynamics NAV. The connector maps your business processes to your online shop in real-time: You profit from customer-specific prices from the ERP, up-to date stock information or real-time information about customers and products. As a team silver.eShop and the web.connector interface play to their strengths. The Microsoft Dynamics NAV business logic can be employed fully in the online shop through the standard interface.
The successful roll-out of an online shop is a complex matter in the B2B environment. Existing customer relationships and established business process should be reviewed carefully and brought online intelligently. Individual prices for each individual customer, sophisticated, multilevel products, online procurement processes and customer data from decades of business relationships have been managed successfully and efficiently by the ERP system. It is mandatory to deliver this functionality also online. With a specialised interface you profit from years of experience and a well established software and make more of your investments.
Available standard functions for Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Reading item master data, item hierarchy, article variants
- Reading, modifying and creating contacts
- Reading, modifying and creating customers
- Reading and creating delivery addresses
- Instant generation of offers and orders
- Customer-specific pricing
- Stock query for defined storage locations
- Reading posted sales documents
- Reading active sales processes
- Multi-client capable
- Multilingual and multicurrency
More functions can be added by the ERP partner as required.
Connect to PIM, CRM and eProcurement systems
The web.connector not only allows for communication with your ERP but also for the connection of other enterprise systems to the online shop. Improve master data from the ERP with texts and documents from your product information management system (PIM) to offer relevant product information to your customers.
An integrated marketing and sales strategy beyond your online shop is supported by connections to the company CRM and campaign tools.
Thanks to the flexibility of the web.connector interface individual connections to industry solutions or e-procurement systems can be realised any time.
web.connector for NAV supports a number of interfaces and therefore also different NAV versions:
- NAV 2.60 – NAV 5.0 (Classic Client with NAS)
- NAV 2009 (Classic Client and Web-Services)
- NAV 2013 (Classic Client and Web-Services)
- NAV 2015, 2016/2017 (with web.connector 3.0*)
- Licences for objects, tables, codeunits are included
Older NAV versions on request. The required business processes have to be provided by the Microsoft Dynamics business partner.
* web.connector 3.0 is a product of TSO-DATA GmbH.