PHP/Symfony Developer (f/m)
silver.solutions is a software house with the main focus on e-business. In combination with the customers' ERP system our e-commerce solution silver.eShop serves as the platform for powerful, international B2C and B2B online shops. As a service company we accompany our medium and large sized customers on their way to a successful e-commerce presence – from the first drafts, over technical implementation up to maintenance and service. Our guiding principles are high quality standards, customer service, reliability and openness.
At silver.solutions you will participate in shaping the software architecture, develop and implement sophisticated data models and work on projects for known international clients. We apply agile development principles, which means you should be familiar with Scrum and BDD. Modern tools like PHPStorm, Sass and Confluence are used extensively in the day to day work. Tests and code reviews play a vital role in ensuring software quality.
We offer our employees the possibility to further develop their talents and professional interests, to take on responsibility and to work together on long-term perspectives. We place great value on partnership, within the company as well as with our clients and partners. Trust and fairness are very important for us. You can expect an open, international team, breakfast, lunch, the best espresso in the area and a purring office cat.
This is what your profile should look like:
- Very thorough PHP5 knowledge and experience in object oriented development
- Experience with modern PHP frameworks, for example Symfony 2
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Experience with databases (MySQL), XML/XSLT, Unix/Linux
- Used to working with versioning software, if possible GIT
- Willingness to think outside of the box and to learn from team members
- High level of responsibility and sense of quality
- Good communication and team skills
- English skills beyond the bare basics desirable
Please send your application to Ania Hentz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!