Front-End Developer (f/m) in Berlin
You are a skilled frontend developer who is looking for a new challenge? Than you should definitely pay us a visit.We are offering a permanent position in our Berlin office. The main focus will be on the development of responsive websites and e-commerce applications.
What you will do
- Work with an international, agile development team to realise customer specific front-end development projects
- Check and adjust all software for their usability on mobile devices (Responsive Design)
- Active work in customer projects – Implementation of design, communication with customer, QA
- Conceive and model user interface prototypes based on collected user requirements
- Act as an interface to neighboring departments, direct communication with partners, for example design agencies
- Present and introduce latest front-end methods and trends
Required Personal skills and qualifications
- min 2 years experience on similar position
- excellent skills in HTML/CSS (and if possible Sass)
- good knowledge of templating engines (we use Twig)
- good knowledge of task runners (we use Gulp)
- experience with front-end performance topics and / or SEO optimisation
- experience with Foundation framework is a plus
- basic Git knowledge
- basic Photoshop / Illustrator / Sketch basic knowledge in order to prepare assets
- a high sense for quality and eye on details
- strong analytical and conceptual know-how
- team-oriented and good communication skills
- CMS and online shop experience desirable
- English skills beyond the basics desirable
What silver.solutions offers
- Interesting, innovative projects for well-known companies.
- We give all our employees the freedom to freely develop their talents, trust, responsibility and long-term perspectives.
- Clear organizational structures and information paths.
- For us, fairness and trust form the basis of a successful team relationship.
- We offer a first-rate team, lunch on the terrace, an "office cat" and much more.
We expect a sense of responsibility, reliability, teamwork and of course careful programming and documentation skills of our employees.
Please send your complete application materials to: firstname.lastname@example.org